The Happy Housewife

I love being a stay-at-home mommy, a housewife and I love to write and create art. This blog is all about what makes me happy and lucky - all my favourite things besides my babies and the little luxuries in life.

Thursday 22 September 2011

When things go wrong in the house

It was one of those days that you just seem to crawl through. I kept my calm and managed okay, considering my little boy has a cold and my baby girl is at that "I want to see everything and do everything" stage (a bit dangerous and you need eyes on the back of your head!) but in hindsight, it was actually a pretty daunting day. The toilet packed up, the oven was broken and I had no energy, well, just barely enough to do the basics - which is still allot on an average day. There was allot of hair pulling (my own). But we got through it, Im relieved and both babies are sound asleep in their beds. My little boy is on the mend and I managed to still write this. Thanks to my darling husband who seems to be a true jack of all trades. He fixed the oven and unblocked the toilet. I dont think there is anything he can't do, besides dancing. But that is all for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment